Morning/Afternoon Ignite Workshops (Half-Day)
- Half-day workshops include 15-minute icebreaker, Ignite workshop of choice (3hrs) and hot/cold beverages.
- Half-day workshops typically run from 9am – 12pm, 1:30pm – 4:30pm or 5:00pm – 8:00pm.
- Half-day workshops cost $75 per/person (minimum 10 people).
- Extra loft rental charge per/hour = $250
Ignite Retreat (Full-Day)
- Full-day includes 30-minute icebreaker, Ignite workshop of choice (3hrs), use of all A/V equipment, kitchenette, and hot/cold beverages included.
- You choose how to arrange your day. Your additional time in the loft can be used for lunch, a meeting, presentation, breakout session or any other program that makes sense for your team.
- Full-day retreats typically run from 9am – 4:30pm.
- Full-day retreats cost $120 per/person (minimum 10 people).
We are happy to design a custom workshop, program or schedule that fits your needs. If you have less than 10 people in your group please contact us for a custom program.
Rental Information for Lillstreet Loft
Are you looking for a unique space to host your own meeting, brainstorming session, party or other event? Our private event and meeting space, Lillstreet Loft, is available for rental.
- We offer several meeting add-ons including brainstorming packages, graphic facilitation, and artistic icebreakers to get your group thinking creatively.
- We offer a 10% discount on the rental rates to any non-profit organization.
- We offer special consideration on rental rates for non-profits with a mission that supports the Arts.
- For more information on renting Lillstreet Loft please visit, www.lillstreetloft.com
Lillstreet Loft Rental Pricing
General Hourly Rates (two-hour minimum): $250 per/hour
Monday – Friday Rates (full eight-hour rental): $1200
Saturday & Sunday Rates (full eight-hour rental): $1600
- We offer a gourmet boxed lunch program from Real Kitchen Catering. Lunches include choice of artisan sandwich, side, dessert and beverage. Lunches can be adapted for any dietary restrictions.
- We also have recommended caters if you’d like more information on who we like to work with.
- You are welcome to use your own preferred catering company. There is a $100 cleanup fee when using an outside caterer.